Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Thanks, Good Readers



I didn't know what to expect when I posted my first blog entry on November 25, 2010, but I've greatly appreciated the support I've gotten from good folks like you.

So it's way past time to thank all of you busy people who occasionally take time to follow Harvspot. In case you've wondered, some posts are adapted from my radio spots on WEMC, WBTX or WNLR, or other writing for Valley Living magazine (or from an occasional piece for the Shaping Families radio program) so I'm not spending as much time at this as you might expect.

Anyway, special thanks for your written and other comments, critical or otherwise. I always welcome your prayers and feedback.

harvyoder@gmail.com.

Here's a link to access some of the 180 previous posts.

No comments: