Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Just Blessed With My 81st Lap Around The Sun

The birthday mug I received in the mail says "I'm not 81, I'm 18 with 63 years of experience."
Oldest son Brad, better at math than I, suggested I give my newly acquired age as "three to the fourth power" 3⁴ = 81 (3 × 3 × 3 × 3)

I rather like the sound of that, as I really don't feel a day older than 81, even though today I am exactly that, having celebrated a memorable birthday yesterday.

Besides getting scores of blessings and best wishes from Facebook friends, I had a delightful conversation with each of our children and grandchildren, with the ones from Rochester (via video) singing Happy Birthday and lighting a birthday candle for the occasion.

My 90-year old brother called me from Costa Rica, and my only remaining sister did the same from Cumberland, Virginia. Another former neighbor and childhood friend called me from his home in Madison County, as did a fellow member of our local house church who also sang Happy Birthday for me.

Another longtime family friend and neighbor, Luann (Miller) Bender stopped by with a beautiful arrangement of homegrown flowers (above), without even realizing it was my birthday. Perfect timing!

And my precious wife Alma Jean pampered me all day long, which she pretty much does every day anyway, with good food and lots of love and attention.

It all makes getting another year older totally worth it.

2 comments:

Tom said...

...let me join with all of your friends in wishing you a belated Happy Birthday. Congratulations!

Dr Aizonofe penis enlargement cream said...


Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
the reason why most people are finding it difficult
to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
helpful for Penis Enlargemaent . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently
Contact Dr AIZONOFE via Email : draizonofeherb@gmail. com or via WhatsApp : +2348136785562 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy.
Thank you.