Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

On The Seventh Day Of Christmas: New Year's Blessings To All Of My Blog Readers

"I pray for good fortune in everything you do, and for your good health—that your everyday affairs prosper, as well as your soul." 
II John 2 (the Message)

Thanks for all of the encouragement you've given me in my blog writing as well as for my radio spots and other occasional articles and op-ed pieces. Without readers, there would be little point in writing, although sometimes venting and reflecting can provide some needed therapy.

I had no idea how Harvspot would fare when I posted my first entry on November 25, 2010 (ignore the dates on the above graph), but it's gratifying to see the number of page visits steadily increase over the years, reaching a record number of over 6000 this month. That's certainly not spectacular as blog sites go, but it does help make the effort seem worthwhile. Plus many of these entries can be adapted and recycled for the radio spots or used in other ways.

I always value your feedback, although you have to be a Google member to post comments on the blog itself. Sometimes I also get a response on some of the Facebook links.

If you want to browse through older posts, type in a topic or title you're looking for (in the search box in the upper left hand corner) or click on to "Older Posts" at the bottom of each  page.

Have a blessed and purposeful New Year!

My 90-second radio spots are aired locally as follows: 

WEMC 91.7 FM 11:58 am (M-F) Sun 7:58
WBTX 1470 AM 9:20 am (M-F)
WNLR 1150 AM 11:28 am (M,W,F)

No comments: