Their home, the former Massanutten Caverns Lodge near Keezletown, in the shadow of Massanutten Peak, will be the site of a special story-telling event and concert this Saturday, October 26, that you won't want to miss!
Here is the schedule:
OPEN HOUSE: 1-5 PM
*Tours of the lodge
* Wander the grounds
* Variety of food truck vendors: Couldn't be better!
* Variety of Local Keezletown musicians: Terrific!
* Bonfire to roast marshmallows
* Stories told and recorded: Bring your stories and memories of your visits to this historic community center, first opened in 1925, and meet and greet new and old friends!
SPECIAL CONCERT: 7 PM $10 at the door
* Local musicians & storytellers: Mack & Joan Swift, Eve Watters, Connie Muscenti, Colin Ramirez, Lili Gill, Jim Harrington, Mel Lee, and Bill Painter.
*We are reviving the Folk Arts Revival Society Halloween Concert, serving spooky punch and homemade refreshments.
Margie & Guy Vlasits
Old Massanutten Lodge B&B
3448 Caverns Drive
Keezletown, VA 22832